• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New member from KY

David Gramig

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Just want to introduce my self. I have been around boats for around 15 years or more. Last year I decided to purchase a bought for my family. We got to go out a few times with friends and our kids 3 and 7 loved it. To be honest I had no intentions of buying a jet boat. After going in my local dealership looking at a used I/O the new Yamaha caught my eye. Not having the exposed prop was a huge safety concern for my wife... After a few weeks we purchased a new 2016 sx192 last year. Been very pleased with the boat and cant wait to get it out this year. Even the wife and kids love it. Look forward to meeting some of you and learning from you all as well.

Thanks
David

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, be sure to check out our FAQ tab at the top of the page for lots of great info,

also, update your profile with your location, at least your zip code and it will automatically add you to the member map,

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Welcome! So where do you boat? We try to get down to Cumberland every year and I think it's one of the most beautiful lakes out there! Great facebook group too actually. One of the only reasons I go on facebook to be honest, lol!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and congrats on the new boat. I'll bet it's been a long winter knowing that your new boat is waiting for you. Any pics?

Johmas50

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@David Gramig Welcome aboard to a fellow Kentuckian. Where do you plan on using the boat? We are at Laurel River Lake and really enjoy it.

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I'm running around Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley all summer! Let me know if you make it this way. [flag]

David Gramig

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
We always hit lake cumberland our boat is about 3 miles from Conley bottom

David Gramig

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Welcome! So where do you boat? We try to get down to Cumberland every year and I think it's one of the most beautiful lakes out there! Great facebook group too actually. One of the only reasons I go on facebook to be honest, lol!
We are generally at lake cumberland let
Me know when you are there!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@Cumberland / Kentucky / Tennessee
That tag is a user group you guys can join and we can coordinate etc.!
I actually just did some research on the hospitals and found that cumberland regional hospital has a stroke center and is stroke accredited which kinda has become important to me. We still have the dream of going to bimini this year but otherwise it's a 6.5 hour drive to Jamestown. We haven't stayed at conley bottom but want to next time to try it out.
My stroke kinda broke our plans for this year but we hope to get down there once! It needs another month to clear the debris anyways, lol! We hope to get a cottage there someday.

David Gramig

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Sorry to hear that. Plus lexington has some of the best stroke and heart doctors around. My wife is a Cardiac critical care nurse. Plus she is almost done with her NP degree. We love Conley bottom hope to see you this summer. Think we are going down Sunday. It's only about 1hr 45 min drive for us.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Sorry to hear that. Plus lexington has some of the best stroke and heart doctors around. My wife is a Cardiac critical care nurse. Plus she is almost done with her NP degree. We love Conley bottom hope to see you this summer. Think we are going down Sunday. It's only about 1hr 45 min drive for us.
Yeah, I was told/warned to get the Air Evac insurance for down by the lake because I would need to be lifted from a marina to either LCRH or Lexington.
My wife won't let me plan a full week at Cumberland because we kinda need to reset all the finances and stuff, but I hope to at least make a long weekend. I usually go down right before the Shelbyville event and we make a week out of the two!

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat. Lake Cumberland boater here also, our cabin and boat is near Burnside, If you see a blue AR230 with Cinci Nauti on the back say hi. We will be down all weekend for Memorial day.