• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New member from Ontario California

Mando

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good morning. This is my introduction. We just purchased a used 2015 Ar240. This is my first jet boat and my second boat purchase. My first boat was a 1995 Chaparral SS with an I.O Lots of great information on here. Looking forward to being a good listener and input my ideas and help to whomever needs it. Once again Thank you. Mando

Attachments

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nice. Welcome to the forum. Happy jet boating.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Sweet! Nice looking boat. Like you mentioned, tons of good "stuff" here to help keep you on the water. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board,

where will your normally boat?
do you normally hang out or do you surf/wakeboard/tube?

be sure to visit the FAQ tab at the top of the page for lots of great DIY ideas,

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Mando

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board,

where will your normally boat?
do you normally hang out or do you surf/wakeboard/tube?

be sure to visit the FAQ tab at the top of the page for lots of great DIY ideas,

We like going to Parker Arizona but if it's just a day trip we'll stay local this year and try Silverwood lake

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice 240! Mine was born a year later, same graphics but gray & green. You're going to have a lot of fun with it... we'll gladly help you spend all kinds of money on it.

I'll start the trend:
My name is Jared and I sell watersports equipment. Slingshot, JetPilot, and coming in about 1 week O'Brien.
www.transomwatersports.com
Don't buy anything without taking to me first, I'll give any member here a discount better than I can advertise.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Congratulations and Welcome!!
90F79A6F-47AF-4700-8C59-5F56E640B7A1.jpeg

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
We like going to Parker Arizona but if it's just a day trip we'll stay local this year and try Silverwood lake
Silverwood is the nicest lake around here. Perris is pretty good also but can get crowded and a bit small.

Of course if you make it out to Havasu or Colorado River that is the place to be :)

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aloha @Mando welcome to the gang, nice looking AR240. I have the same Yammy, tons of Family fun coming ur way.🤙🏽