• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New member looking for a ride on a ar240 or 242ls or 242ex.

Avidgrant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
New member. Not new to jet boats. Had a ls 2000 About 10 years ago, and looking to get back into boating. Hoping to find someone near Pittsburgh who wouldn’t mind me and the fam checking out the boat, and maybe a ride? Happy to pay for gas and bring our own life jackets and masks (we are happy to social distance as much as possible while on the boat). I think the 24 footers with the tower are the wtg for us, but before I really dig in and find one x hours away, I’m hoping to make sure with someone locally (even if you aren’t selling). If this is not the right place for this please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Grant

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Welcome !

You've come to the right place !
Lots of folks here to help you spend your money :winkingthumbsup"

Avidgrant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hahahaha. I am sure ( not that I need help spending money).
but I do appreciate it!
Grant

Last edited:

Avidgrant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
anyone around pittsburgh- Erie- Youghiogheny lake/ deep creek?