• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello folks,
Just registered with this jet boat forum. I must say that I'm impressed with the amount of info that I've come across already. Found the site by googling 'bunk board replacement' and it was a top hit on the search. I've been a jet boat owner since 2009 with an AR230. The boat has been all over the continent from Minnesota, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Virginia Beach, Rhode Island, Washington State, and now Northern Virginia. The paint needs to be refreshed but she still runs like new (I don't think I have 100 hours on the engines). Anyway, looking forward to using the site.

Attachments

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and 2009 is a great year for these boats. Also curious how you only have 100 hours

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
^Having such low hours is extremely easy when you're geographically separated from the boat :). Since purchasing in 2009, I've done 1+ year rotations around the globe a couple times. And while in the Pacific Northwest, we only used it a few times a year during the three years we were there. And during the last 1.5 years there, we had our daughter and so I think we used it maybe once or twice before moving back to the east coast in 2017. The boat is currently in Western Maryland and has seen the water once since moving back. The boat saw most of it's used when I was in Virginia Beach (2011-2013) and had it at a marina that put it in and out for me.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Glad to have you aboard, hope you get more use out of it now.

Last edited:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome, good to have another owner of 07-09 M/Y on board. Great boats.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome to the forums. Such a great place here. I'm a fellow Hampton Roads VA member

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the forums. Such a great place here. I'm a fellow Hampton Roads VA member
I really liked it down there. I think I'll probably end up back in that area when I retire someday. I had my boat at Marina Shores Marina and thought pretty highly of the services they provided. Never had any issues with them.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and glad to have you!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Thank you and welcome to the forum :Welcome:!!! Lots and lots of great info here to help keep you on the water. Let us know if you need anything.

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome from MN! Great site and great people here.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

PJ73