• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

TXsweetcheeks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
How’s it going?
Just joined today and next on the list to get 2022 yacht blue 195s according to my dealer.
This will be our first jet boat. Fingers crossed we get it this year.

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
How’s it going?
Just joined today and next on the list to get 2022 yacht blue 195s according to my dealer.
This will be our first jet boat. Fingers crossed we get it this year.
Welcome! What part of Texas?

TXsweetcheeks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thanks! DFW area closer to Fort Worth

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks! DFW area closer to Fort Worth
Welcome to the site. I hope your purchase goes well. We have a daughter going to school out your way (UTD). Might try to hit a lake or two out your way some day.

TXsweetcheeks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Welcome to the site. I hope your purchase goes well. We have a daughter going to school out your way (UTD). Might try to hit a lake or two out your way some day.
Thanks! Great school! Lakes are pretty nice around here too :)

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
No I haven't. Who's your salesman? I'm next in line for a 252se.

TXsweetcheeks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
No I haven't. Who's your salesman? I'm next in line for a 252se.
Chris Rodgers…he showed us the 195s that was in the showroom the other weekend and we were 4th in line at that point. I think a couple people switched over to black between then and now. Who are you working with?

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Chris Rodgers…he showed us the 195s that was in the showroom the other weekend and we were 4th in line at that point. I think a couple people switched over to black between then and now. Who are you working with?
Clint is who I'm working with. I got put on the list 7/9. Did you have to put any money down or just cc info?

TXsweetcheeks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Clint is who I'm working with. I got put on the list 7/9. Did you have to put any money down or just cc info?
We got on the list in June and he only took DL and CC.

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
We got on the list in June and he only took DL and CC.
Yep same here, DL, CC info only. Did he give you any solid numbers as far as freight,prep?
I haven't seen any on my side. Just wondering if they would be the same even though it's a different boat.

TXsweetcheeks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Yep same here, DL, CC info only. Did he give you any solid numbers as far as freight,prep?
I haven't seen any on my side. Just wondering if they would be the same even though it's a different boat.
Nope, we are still in the dark with those costs. He just gave us cost of boat + TTL. I'll shoot you a message if/when we get the call. If you find out anything on those charges before me, will you shoot me a message?

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Nope, we are still in the dark with those costs. He just gave us cost of boat + TTL. I'll shoot you a message if/when we get the call. If you find out anything on those charges before me, will you shoot me a message?
Absolutely! I'm 3rd in line for a 252se but 1st for a Yacht Blue, so we'll see. I'm not holding my breath that it'll be this year. Good luck to ya!

DFWJohn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Hi - Just purchased 252s from Phil Dill, Jake Norris was our salesperson. Overall good experience, lots of text communication on my part, checking up every 2 to 3 weeks for status updates. Test drive, purchase, etc, was great. I’m a first time boat buyer and it felt good!

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Hi - Just purchased 252s from Phil Dill, Jake Norris was our salesperson. Overall good experience, lots of text communication on my part, checking up every 2 to 3 weeks for status updates. Test drive, purchase, etc, was great. I’m a first time boat buyer and it felt good!
Nice! How long was the wait?

TXsweetcheeks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Good to hear and thanks for sharing your experience! How long did they spend going over the boat and test drive?

Fastjew

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I had a 2022 SX195 on order from Phil Dill with Jake Norris, but ended up driving up to Oklahoma City to pick one up that was available for immediate delivery. Jake was great to work with and no issues with Phil Dill as I will be taking the boat there for service. I will say that Phil Dill is not the cheapest...they quoted $49,110 OTD and I picked mine up for $45,385 OTD which included a cover that the Phil Dill price did not. Looks like most of the price difference was in the boat as the Phil Dill quote only showed $500 for freight/rigging.

That being said the dealer I purchased from did almost no delivery cleaning and I had to spend 6 hours driving to pick up. The cleanup inside and out took me all day, but it did get me really familiar with the boat! In the end it was well worth it for me with the money saved and I have a boat for the last couple months of the season.

You should be very happy with your 195S, we love ours so far and no issues!

TXsweetcheeks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I had a 2022 SX195 on order from Phil Dill with Jake Norris, but ended up driving up to Oklahoma City to pick one up that was available for immediate delivery. Jake was great to work with and no issues with Phil Dill as I will be taking the boat there for service. I will say that Phil Dill is not the cheapest...they quoted $49,110 OTD and I picked mine up for $45,385 OTD which included a cover that the Phil Dill price did not. Looks like most of the price difference was in the boat as the Phil Dill quote only showed $500 for freight/rigging.

That being said the dealer I purchased from did almost no delivery cleaning and I had to spend 6 hours driving to pick up. The cleanup inside and out took me all day, but it did get me really familiar with the boat! In the end it was well worth it for me with the money saved and I have a boat for the last couple months of the season.

You should be very happy with your 195S, we love ours so far and no issues!
Looks like someone just got their 2022 SX195 from Phil Dils yesterday (FB page). That gives me some hope that maybe ours is right around the corner. 🤞🤞 Glad you are happy with your purchase.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
welcome.

get your steering FINs asap. it will drive you nuts at idle/no wake speed as the boat will want to go EVERYWHERE

I personally have the Thrust Vectors
20210618_224144.jpg