• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New owner and member in Ontario

4wheeldeal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
New to the forum but I cheated and posted up stuff already with out going here first. But in my defence I wanted some info so I could make the right decision and I think I did. Picked up a new left over 16 ar192. Should get it in May when the ice is out. Pumped I've got a young family that will enjoy it with me. Wife, a 9 month old and 4 year two boys. Oh and a black lab that won't get out of the water.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Welcome. You'll love it. I have 4 in my family plus a dog and there is plenty of room on it for everybody. Now comes the hard part...counting down the days til spring!

4wheeldeal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Welcome. You'll love it. I have 4 in my family plus a dog and there is plenty of room on it for everybody. Now comes the hard part...counting down the days til spring!
I will be counting down the days for sure. I'm a hard core (or think I am) snowmobiler so I'm ok till the end of march but after that I will be itching.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I ski so that usually helps me get thru the winter, but this month has been to warm for good skiing. No one likes skiing in slush.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, add your location to your profile and it will automatically put you on the member map, we're getting quite a few members in the Ontario region!

Also, be sure to check out the FAQ section for lots of great info, I think the AR192 have an issue with the heat sump or supercharger cooling, I can't remember for sure but I know we added a topic on the fix,

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome, always nice to have another Canadian join the club.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @4wheeldeal and congrats on the new boat. Your family is going to love it.

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum @4wheeldeal !!!
Kingston Ontario!!! You're a lucky guy. Great place to live if you like water activities. I'm envious.

fiendi5h

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to have another Canadian on board!

You and your family will have lots of enjoyment this summer.

4wheeldeal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum @4wheeldeal !!!
Kingston Ontario!!! You're a lucky guy. Great place to live if you like water activities. I'm envious.
Thanks everyone...

Yeah Kingston is a great place for boating and out doors. Just found out that all the locks are free this year so maybe I'll plan a trip up the Rideau Canal or something. 30% of the time I'll have it at the cottage outside of Mactier, the rest will be at home and around here.

TiMaH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome welcome 4WD....... Im in SW Ontario myself......The folks here are THE BEST.......
Stayed tuned for all the help you need.....

LionShare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome @4wheeldeal - Good to see another member on here from the 613! GO SENS GO!!!

beachbum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome... and you WILL enjoy that boat...

Ontario's south shore is warming up...

4wheeldeal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Well it's home. Boats sick! Cold day on the water that's forsure. Water temp was 44 degs F..Lots of dead heads floating around. Was impressed with the stereo for stock. Boat wasn't as noisy as I expected which is good. The mooring cover is impressive. Looking forward to warmer temps!

20170417_141743.jpg image7.JPG

TiMaH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ahhhhhhhhhhh mazing..... just got back myself from a quick trip on the water this aft.......where were u boating ???

4wheeldeal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
That was lake Ontario west of Kingston. Was going to take it to the cottage in Mactier next weekend but not worth it as I'm there to do work and won't use it.

TiMaH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on getting ur baby up from a long slumber.....and good move on the cottage thing.....ie no boat...
Thats gotta just kill u tho !!!

4wheeldeal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Honestly I'm ok with it. I need to get my grandmothers boat in and cut a bunch of trees so I'll be busy and it will just sit. It's 4.5 hours to truck it up too.