• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New owner of 2019 212 limited s

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So today was the day I finally bought a new boat. Been looking at a Yamaha for about three years. Went with the 212 limited S Spring can’t get here fast enough now. Iam sure I have a lot to learn about a jet boat but looking forward to it. Iam coming from a I/O 1996 Bryant 182 so all of the features on the Yamaha are definitely a upgrade. I have learned a lot from this form and can’t wait to learn more. Will send pictures once I pick it up in the spring was able to talk the dealer into free storage until then.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Fish

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats! Yes, post some pics. Lots of good info here as I'm a new member as well and have learned A LOT from the members that are so generous with providing very helpful info that will save you time and $.

Last edited:

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will definitely send some pictures probably pick it up Late March early April was able to work out storage through the winter.

Plpbecks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats and welcome.

dshscarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I am not sure where you are located but in South FL, Everything is on lock down due to COVID-19. Hopefully, you will be able to run her soon.

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Located in VA. Can still use the lakes up here for now so hopefully it stays like that.

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Located in VA. Can still use the lakes up here for now so hopefully it stays like that.
Beautiful boat man. I have a 2015 AR210 and I'd love to upgrade to the Limited S. Anyway, I'm on Lake Anna along with a few other Yamaha people. Maybe when all this craziness ends we can meet up one weekend.

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sounds good

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks! Quick question dealership stated that the lower ski hook was only rated at 300 pounds does that sound right.

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks! Quick question dealership stated that the lower ski hook was only rated at 300 pounds does that sound right.
I don't know if that is right or not, but I can tell you that we pulled a 3-person tube from the lower hook on our SX210 all the time with no issues whatsoever.

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nicely matched color to the truck, well done!

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I am not sure where you are located but in South FL, Everything is on lock down due to COVID-19. Hopefully, you will be able to run her soon.
Come on over to Sarasota county if you are looking for a place to drop in. Ramps are open and boating is great! Desantis's order allows for outdoor activities including boating just have to be 50' apart, not a problem out in the gulf or along the beach.

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Make sure you change that now roller or put a plate on the bow, it’s going to scuff the shit out of that nice new boat... I have the same color scheme on my 14 212x. Also I recommend lots of low speed practice with the throttles for docking and loading. Little bumps of throttle is all it takes.

magyarmedic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Make sure you change that now roller or put a plate on the bow, it’s going to scuff the shit out of that nice new boat... I have the same color scheme on my 14 212x. Also I recommend lots of low speed practice with the throttles for docking and loading. Little bumps of throttle is all it takes.
What roller or plate do you recommend?