• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New owner

Bxgent

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After months of reading every thread on this site & learning as much as I can on jetboating I am a new owner of a 2019 sx190 ,looking forward to summer & hopefully Bimini someday .Want to thank this site & all on it.also I am Rockland New York ,will be riding the Hudson River.& greenwood lake & hopefully clanderwood lake in CT .

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on new boat. We picked up our 2018 AR190 yesterday and already got it in garage after releasing tower cable. Today I added spare tire and mount, trailer guides and covers, Stoltz bow roller (factory one marked up hull in 35 minute tow). Removed ten exterior stickers too. Next up this week is boat buckles, and fuse box to helm for adding helm USB and 12v charger. Weather just needs to cooperate now.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Welcome and you picked a heck of a boat! I guess I’m a little partial as I have the same boat. You will love the boat. You will not be disappointed.

If you have any questions that I could answer for you please don’t hesitate to ask.

Congratulations!!!!

0B9C50D5-1EA3-4A13-938D-C98E45563E9D.jpeg

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:Welcome:
Looked at a boat for sale near you when we bought ours back in 2015. Looks like a gorgeous area to boat.

Bxgent

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks ,everyone

Bxgent

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:Welcome:
Looked at a boat for sale near you when we bought ours back in 2015. Looks like a gorgeous area to boat.
Yes my & my buddy in 1996 rode our jet skis up & down the Hudson River we were the first to ride now you see many jet skis now

Bxgent

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome and you picked a heck of a boat! I guess I’m a little partial as I have the same boat. You will love the boat. You will not be disappointed.

If you have any questions that I could answer for you please don’t hesitate to ask.

Congratulations!!!!

View attachment 91844
Have you taken boat out & how does it handle,this week will be going on boat with dealer ,

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
We had the boat out to get the ten hours on it when we were living in Florida. We wanted the dealer that we bought it from to do the 10hr service before we brought it up here to SC when we moved. BIG MISTAKE having the Florida dealer do the service, I regret it! So many issues it isn't funny but that's another story for another time. We had it out last weekend for the first time here in Charleston and for the first time in salt. Boat ran like a champ. No issues at all. Actually I am really impressed how it handled some of the larger waves. When we had it out in Florida when we first purchased it, we ran it in the lake which happened to have calm waters every time we went out so this was the first time for the "big water"

I really love this boat, I cant say enough about it. The only negative thing that I can think of is seeing all of the 242's on the forum which makes me want a bigger boat already. Well maybe next year..... You are going to love the boat, don't get discouraged with learning how launch and dock it. It takes a little practice but after all the recommendations and help of the great people on this board, I have come to get pretty good at it and getting better with each outing. Let me know if you have any questions after you have your dealer ride.

Bxgent

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have you taken boat out & how does it handle,this week will be going on boat with dealer ,
We had the boat out to get the ten hours on it when we were living in Florida. We wanted the dealer that we bought it from to do the 10hr service before we brought it up here to SC when we moved. BIG MISTAKE having the Florida dealer do the service, I regret it! So many issues it isn't funny but that's another story for another time. We had it out last weekend for the first time here in Charleston and for the first time in salt. Boat ran like a champ. No issues at all. Actually I am really impressed how it handled some of the larger waves. When we had it out in Florida when we first purchased it, we ran it in the lake which happened to have calm waters every time we went out so this was the first time for the "big water"

I really love this boat, I cant say enough about it. The only negative thing that I can think of is seeing all of the 242's on the forum which makes me want a bigger boat already. Well maybe next year..... You are going to love the boat, don't get discouraged with learning how launch and dock it. It takes a little practice but after all the recommendations and help of the great people on this board, I have come to get pretty good at it and getting better with each outing. Let me know if you have any questions after you have your dealer ride.
thanks for reply ,we’re in SC you live going down with boat to visit my buddy in Columbia SC in beginning of July going take boat on lake murry he said Great Lake to ride ,hopefully with all the practice I be doing on the NY Hudson River should make me a good driver on the lake ,lol

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
I live in Charleston... I want to do Lake Murray this summer as everyone I talk to said that lake is really nice.

Bxgent

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes ,I be in touch with you & let you know what dates be down there maybe meet up ,be driving my boat down from NY 😱

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Sounds good, let me know.