• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New owners in IL

Walt McCree

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My Fiancé and I bought our first jet boat last weekend. So far we absolutely love it. The layout drew us to the boat and everything else has been a pleasant bonus!

Attachments

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
You should be out on Shelbyville this weekend.... you'll be introduced to possibly the best reason to be a jetboater!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Walt McCree
I will join @RiverRat and encourage you to join us on Lake Shelbyville this weekend. You are just a hop skip and jump away. You will have an opportunity to meet about 40-50 other jetboats as we celebrate our 10th anniversary. Yamaha is buying dinners and providing a video crew. Hope to see you there.

Walt McCree

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I might bring the kids out Saturday, sounds like a blast!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Look for the raft up at marker 3 near the launch or marker 5 back in the cove a ways.