• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New partial wrap

Trannyguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey new here but wanted someone’s opinion on my new look. Only had my 08 sx230 for about a month but the dealer I got it from had already pulled the graphics and polished it but it was to plain for me. Just got it done Friday so let me know what you think. And before anyone says anything I know the m is wrong on Yamaha but the shop that did it apparently didn’t know there ways difference in emblems so I have to take it back and redo that part of it. Only before pic I had was ad from where I bought it

Attachments

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks good. The M looks fine to me I wouldn't re do it.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks great to me. Really updates the look of the SX230!

Trannyguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey thanks guys. The orange is what I am unsure about but I had it on the lake yesterday and it looks way different on the water and it’s starting to really grow on me

Lawman25

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks good brother. Definitely unique. Congrats on the new boat too

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like it! I’d like to see what it would look like with it slanted up toward the back instead of up at the front.

I wouldn’t have noticed the M if you hadn’t mentioned it, if the emblem was the music one I would notice, but i forget about the M being different as well.

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Trannyguy The wrap looks great! I have a full wrap on my boat and a word of advise, wraps are very soft which can lead to impression lines from fenders when docked. I would recommend that you use a round bumper with a smooth surface. I moored my boat while camping the fenders I was using had some raised lines that caused some small impression lines in the wrap.

Trannyguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Trannyguy The wrap looks great! I have a full wrap on my boat and a word of advise, wraps are very soft which can lead to impression lines from fenders when docked. I would recommend that you use a round bumper with a smooth surface. I moored my boat while camping the fenders I was using had some raised lines that caused some small impression lines in the wrap.
Thanks I already found that out last summer tied up to a buddy

Trannyguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like it! I’d like to see what it would look like with it slanted up toward the back instead of up at the front.

I wouldn’t have noticed the M if you hadn’t mentioned it, if the emblem was the music one I would notice, but i forget about the M being different as well.
The guy I had do it was a friend who owns a vinyl shop and we tried it with it slanted the other way and didn’t like it as well on the computer. I will see if I still have the picture with it going the other way and post it.