• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Registration Numbers

Alex1775

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pretty excited about my new Registration Numbers and AR190 matching decals. So, I went ahead and changed the grey pin stripping to red as well since I had the awning done in black with red piping. really makes the whole boat pop...2014 AR190

Attachments

renrab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks great, where'd you get the lettering done?

Alex1775

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks great, where'd you get the lettering done?
I got them done online, boatletteringtoyou.com , The registration numbers come as a set for under $40 so I did the AR190 logos as a set as well total price for everything was like $90. It lets you fully customize from height, length, color, outline, double outline, and even spacing in between the letters. The material used is real thick and durable and even came with a clear coat vinyl over the top to make them last. I'm very happy with them.