• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Speedometer for 2003 LX 210

joe coleman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Anyone know how to get a replacement Speedometer for a LX 210 2003 year?
I was told the part number is FOR-U822N-00-00 however, the only OEM is on eBay and it is $700.
Is there a compatible one that someone has used in the past that has worked?
Thanks for your time
Joe

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Faria makes replacement gauges. Make sure when you install the new one you use the 6-cyl setting on the back of the speedo.... its part of the setup/configuration

joe coleman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Thanks - I'm assuming it is the SE9262A. Now just to find one...

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks - I'm assuming it is the SE9262A. Now just to find one...
You have a lot of great choices and many of us replaced all gauges at the same time including tachs and fuel. There are some new designs and faces including LED lighting. So many choices. Good luck. BTW, you really don't need a speedo. You are either not moving or you are going 50 mph. Kidding - FYI, I found that when we were wakeboarding, etc., I could control the speed better by leaving one engine at max speed and then adjusting the other engine to dial in the MPH.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
I just purchased a 2003 LX210 and my speedo isnt working. Considering just getting a Faria GPS speedo and be done. Also replace out my yamaha depth finder and get like a Garmin fish/depth finder.