• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New SX190

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have an appointment to pick up my 2018 SX190 Tuesday!! Pretty excited!! Been here reading all day lots to learn!
Congrats you’ll enjoy that

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome and Congrats!

Dwrat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have the same boat, it's great.
Enjoy.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! Congrats on the new boat and good luck with it. I purchased the same boat back this time last year and had lots of fun with it. I came from a 17' bow rider with a 3.0L I/O. The yamaha boat is much nicer setup with so much more usable space.

Rascalrider

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! Congrats on the new boat and good luck with it. I purchased the same boat back this time last year and had lots of fun with it. I came from a 17' bow rider with a 3.0L I/O. The yamaha boat is much nicer setup with so much more usable space.
Well this is my first boat so... we shall see how it goes!! Excited yet nervous!

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in the same boat as you (get it) picking up our first boat next month from dealer. Bought a 2018 AR190. Can't wait, but really don't want to be the star in a YouTube video either. Best of Luck!

Rascalrider

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well this is my first boat so... we shall see how it goes!! Excited yet nervous!
I'm in the same boat as you (get it) picking up our first boat next month from dealer. Bought a 2018 AR190. Can't wait, but really don't want to be the star in a YouTube video either. Best of Luck!
I definitely DoNot want to be a YouTube star nor be blowing up 911!

Richardb

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats! Highly recommend investing time handling the boat at the dock/ramp. Jet boats are different from props, I think for the better, but takes practice. Also save yourself oops moments and learn to turn motor off if running over a rope. Remember Neutral is not neutral when it comes to ropes. Have fun!

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ty for the advice. Slow and easy and lots of practice.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Welcome to the SX190 Club!!! You will love it!

smurf00

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations. New AR190 owner here! Enjoy the summer. I'm looking forward to mine!

Rascalrider

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I got out for a while one day this week and then weather has been an issue!! Ready to be on the water Alot!!