• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New T top

YamahaKub

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Got the newer Fishmaster pro series top installed by the dealer. Need to install some lights and move radio antenna yet. Also have the bow filler piece from JBP to install and a NMEA network to integrate. Then wait for the hard water to soften up a bit so I can get back to fishing. 8CB62CD8-A59A-4D9C-AE0E-C235C0211A7E.jpeg

bstev05

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
is that a fiberglass top or hard plastic top? I want to get rid of the factory canvas top and get fiberglass or hard

YamahaKub

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
The fishmaster pro unit is a canvas top.

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@YamahaKub, do you have more pictures of your Fishmaster pro t-top? I am seriously considering it!

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks good. I installed the fishmaster electronics box on my sport. Makes a ton of difference in having that storage right above your head.

the_stiver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I installed a Dolphin Pro 2 on my 190. Installed and literally sold the boat after about 4 trips. It was a pretty decent top for the money
Does this top allow you to back it into a 7ft garage?

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I honestly don't recall. My overhead door on my storage building is 10ft and I just recall having to drop it down because it was about 3" too tall to fit. But if I had to guess I'd say no it will not. You would need one of the tops that hinges in two places to lay flat.