• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New to JB.

Jetster10

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello everyone, my name is Jay Latona and I am pretty new to jet boats. I purchased my first JB in March and have been loving my AR240. Every weekend my family goes out and tubes, wakeboard, etc. Should have bought one of these years ago. I live in Ozark, AL and frequent Lake Eufuala. Anyone out there local to Lake Eufuala, AL?? Would love to meet new boaters and create a local group of boating friends.

Also, could anyone advise on how to change your account status. I tried viewing a few of the other posts and it says you must change your membership to view those posts. I'm assuming its a charge or membership fee. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to locate that option to pay for an upgraded membership. Any advice would be greatly useful.

Anyway, that about all for now. Look forward to meeting some fellow boaters.

take care,

Jay
jay_latona@me.com IMG_0439.jpgIMG_0488.jpg

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
There are a few user group restricted sections that require you to be a member of said user group. Click on the link and join the group....

Otherwise....post the link to what you are trying to access and I'll figure out what the issue is!

And WELCOME!!!! Also....add your location to your profile so others know where you are, and you appear on the member map! It doesn't have to be specific....

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome!!

That's interesting, as long as you're logged in that should be all that's needed. No fees or upgrades to site membership here.

There are a couple forums that you need to be a member of the particular group in order to view. Mostly NSFW stuff though. There's a group page where you can add/remove yourself to those groups.

Jetster10

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Julian,

Thanks for the response. I just updated my profile to include my location and other info. I will try clicking on the link to join the group.

thanks again for the assist.

take care,

Jay

Jetster10

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome!!

That's interesting, as long as you're logged in that should be all that's needed. No fees or upgrades to site membership here.

There are a couple forums that you need to be a member of the particular group in order to view. Mostly NSFW stuff though. There's a group page where you can add/remove yourself to those groups.
Big Abe,

Love the name. I got some advice from Julian and will try clicking on the link to join the group. Thanks for responding so quickly. I appreciate the help.

Jay

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @Jetster10 and congrats on the new boat. Glad to hear that the family is loving it ;)

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome @Jetster10
Don't forget to try some surfing before the water gets cold.