• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New to the JB forum SOLD Mastercraft For a Yamaha 🚤!

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey what’s up JB world! Made the switch from Mastercraft to Yamaha! Love my Mastercraft pro star190, but There was just something I always liked about the Idea of a jet boat. So I finally in you. I know I am a couple years late to the chat, so what’s up everybody!
In 2017 I bought a brand new 2016 AR 190, Set of three years in with The AR and getting ready for the 4th season. I have done a couple upgrades but am so stoked on all the information on this site.

Attachments

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey better late than never welcome and good looking boat sir.

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The price point,reliability,and just straight good looks on these boats. I Haven’t thought twice about.

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah I have an 06 ar230 and for the price these boats can't be beat oh yeah and they are reliable so win win

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think most of us lurked a while before joining. I think I was one of those for about a year. Beautiful boat, glad to have you!

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That and after we Sheared the driveline in half hitting a submerged island on lake new Malones ca,I started wondering about prop drives vs. Jets Pros and Cons Yamaha’s shallow draft is the result. That and a Garmin depth/gps😁

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For
I think most of us lurked a while before joining. I think I was one of those for about a year. Beautiful boat, glad to have you!
For sure dude now that I think about it I used to come onto this site a couple years back for my 94 Rotax

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Ho

How do you like those trim tabs?
Best mod to the boat to date. Hind site being 20/20, I would have done that one first. If you’re considering doing it, I believe there is a group buy in the “group buy section” for Lectrotab right now. I highly highly recommend.