• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New user from Kentucky

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. Good looking truck and boat combo.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. Definitely a nice combo (of course I should disclose I too have an eco FX). We have a trip set up this summer to Nolin River lake in KY - excited to add your state to our boatventure list.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Glad you found us. Send some pictures of your happy crew.

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hello neighbor ! Where are you going to use that beautiful boat this season ?

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Looks like Ralph sold you on the Yamaha also ?

Johmas50

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@mccormick426 Welcome aboard to a fellow Kentuckian and by the color of your truck I assume Cats fan. Where are you planning on boating primarily?

mccormick426

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Of course I'm a Wildcats fan, the wife and I both bleed blue

Ralph convinced my wife we needed a new boat;) I didn't need much convincing.

We mostly boat at Lake Cumberland, Cave Run, or Laurel Lake. It all depends on what who is going to hang out with us that weekend.

Johmas50

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@mccormick426 If you are ever headed to Laurel let us know. Our boat stays in the dry storage at Grove so although we can move around if needed, we don't very often. Usually a run to Norris each summer for a week and maybe a visit to Cumberland to boat with friends. My uncle just relocated to Somerset so maybe we will be on Cumberland more often since we have a place to crash there.

VONCE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome! Last time I went to Cumberland, the assistant at the marina told me to check out Laurel. So I need to add that to my list of to-dos. Just gotta find some time! But I do have a trip planned to Cumberland the last weekend of July and Norris the last week of August. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys around. I bought a JB flag - so between that, the red XM9s on the tower, and the pale-white fair skin of my wife and I, we should be easy to spot! LOL

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It's amazing how Ralph does that ! He is NO dummy and used the same tactic on me. He convinced my wife last spring that we had outgrown our 18' Bayliner and he had the perfect upgrade in stock. My only involvement that day was signing the check and I have been thanking him since. It was great advise. Hope to see you some time on the other end of Cumberland around State Dock in Jamestown ?