• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Yamaha Added To The Garage

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Been looking for a cart to heavily mod over the winter and take up to the lake house in the spring. Finally got the deal I wanted. 2013 Gas G29 Drive. The mods start ASAP and will include:

• Street Legal it - Called the police to find out exactly whats needed, done. Just need a mirror and windshield over the amazon street legal kit.
  • Back seat kit
  • 6" lift with 22/23" tires
  • Front hitch receiver, cooler/fishing pole mount
  • New seats/re-upholstered
  • Replace dash with stereo/speakers locations, bazooka tube under rear seats
  • Black 80" roof
  • LED lights under roof and body
  • High Speed Gears

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
We need pictures!:winkingthumbsup"

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Finally got around to this project, I said it was a winter project. Still have other things to do, but this gets it street legal.

How it started
IMG_0071.jpg

After 1 day, front lifted, wheels on
IMG_0072.jpg

Rear lifted, wheels on
IMG_0073.jpg

Rear seat installed
IMG_0074.jpg

Roof plati-dipped
IMG_0090.jpg

Checking out the rear plate for fitment (old plate)
IMG_0089.jpg

I decided not to paint it yet, going to see how bad we tear it up at the lake. Going to cover all the seats in 2/3 tone marine vinyl, need to get the front brush guard and cooler mount, nerf bars for stepping in, underbody lights and stereo. Its a fun one. Still a few months till it gets towed to the lake.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
nice man...how do you like the gas? I have a 2003 ezgo txt pds that I rebuilt from frame up. I was torn between gas and electric, but went electric since it is used for a neighborhood cruiser only. I have never had a problem with range. I put in a aftermarket high performance 48 volt motor, and a 500 amp programmable controller and WOW. Talk about neck snapping torque. It will almost raise front tires off ground, and runs almost 30 mph if I turn the motor rpm up. Here are a few pics of my build. Still want to do a few things to it, but lost motivation.

cart before.jpg cart during.jpg cart during 2.jpg cartnew.png

Last edited:

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had to do gas because the garage at my lake house does not have electric. Didnt really want to run electric for 1500. I kinda wish i had electric for the torque and loudness, but battery maintenance will be a routine that i'd also rather avoid.

I like yours a lot. What did you do for a stereo and dash?

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Dash is factory. Just installed these switches and the remote for my kenwood Bluetooth amp. I have the amp below, and two Polk db651's that came off my boat. They are in the kickplate area and they rock! It's loud!
IMG_5290.JPG IMG_5291.JPG

dustinjean

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
nice im think about getting the spare g21 we have at work

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice cart @Nick Hughes! I have an EZGO RXV. Use it mostly for cruising the neighborhood, going to the marina, and pool.
IMG_0549.JPG

Gregory Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have two Yamaha in my garage. Next week I am shifting to the new house and I sold this house to my friend, but before leaving this house I want to clean this garage and make it useful for him. I am in search for professionals who provides garage cleaning services. While discussing with my friend, he suggested me moving company New York city. If you have any suggestions, please tell me.