• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Yamaha Owner on Lake Gaston

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Found this forum when I was doing research on Yamaha boats. Bought a 2009 SX210 back in September and keep it on Lake Gaston, near Bracey, VA. Can't wait to start the 2019 boating season.

Attachments

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We have been to Stone House Timber Lodge and know that part of the lake well. Our place is about 20 miles west of there.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome.. there are a lot of jetboaters here in the central nc area. We keep saying we are gonna go to gaston but we never seem to make it up there. Always end up at falls or kerr.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Love lake Gaston. Have a buddy that has a house there. I take my little XP 800 there a couple times a season and ride with him. If you see 2 yellow skis running around it's likely us. :) Not sure I'll have my boat up there much as when I normally head up that way it's for a guys trip and I just take the ski.