• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Newbie from Maine

Aaron Mace

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been stalking this site for a while soaking up all the useful info, I used it to help pick out my 2017 AR210. We have about 30hrs on it so far and are very happy. Great site a lot of helpful info. We spend most of our time boating on Sebago and long lake.

Attachments

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome. My mom grew up in Scarborough and lived in Westbrook until 1994. I spent many a summer on Big and Little Sebago. Never caught one fish but had really good times on the lake with my grandad.

Aaron Mace

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in Windham now its a great area for boating just wish the season was a little longer

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum. But I have to ask, did you father that child laying on the seat in that third picture?

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Funny. My sister lives in Windham. She grew up in Maine while I grew up in the Cayman Islands.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm in Windham now its a great area for boating just wish the season was a little longer
Welcome! I just relocated from the Mid Coast of Maine to South Carolina. I love Maine and will always be a Mainah. That said we are loving it down here. The water is warm enough to float in all day! Enjoy the boat!

Jp207

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey @Aaron Mace welcome to the forum! I live in Gorham and am on Sebago pretty much every weekend! I bought an SX195 this spring from Long Lake Marina.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @Aaron Mace and congrats on the new boat. Looks like the family is loving it and building lifelong memories already.

Aaron Mace

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum. But I have to ask, did you father that child laying on the seat in that third picture?
Yeah that's the youngest we've got three boys and a day on the boat equals an early bedtime

Aaron Mace

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey @Aaron Mace welcome to the forum! I live in Gorham and am on Sebago pretty much every weekend! I bought an SX195 this spring from Long Lake Marina.
We also went to long lake marina I can't say enough good things about them. They threw in a slip for the season with the deal. So we spend most of are time on long but when it's nice and we feel like dealing with the locks we head to the sandbar on sebago

Dhow

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome Aaron and family
Congrats on new boat I also spend my time on long lake and sometimes go to sand bar on Sebago.
You are going to have great memory's with family for years to come. We have the boat on a slip in Harrison .
Have fun boat smart
Dana

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series