• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Non Boat Stuff Nice Home For Sale in Saint Louis 😎

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone wants a house in STL?
Here you go!
It's in a great neighborhood. The house needs literally NOTHING, it is ready w/ many extras like electric fence.
Going cheap, with all the nonsense going around... Wish we could keep it for a year, lol. Oh well.

--

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Under contract...! That was fast, hope it holds, it's a cash deal... lol, is it anyone here on jetboaters???

--

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have not been on in a while did you take the other job? Where are you heading to?

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have not been on in a while did you take the other job? Where are you heading to?
Northern NJ, Promised Land! lol

Our timing is so strange with everything going on now, hopefully we will pull through as it will be long few months.
My new work is freaking nuts, so it is actually kind of a blessing my family is staying behind in STL for few months, away from the COVID epicenter here and letting me focus on the job without much distraction.
Honestly, I don;t know how some of you do this "work from home" routine all the time, if I ever need to do this long term I'll be building myself some sort of an isolation chamber! or a bunker where I could lock myself in and not be interrupted by kids and dogs and things, lol.

--

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
How many Yamaha boats does it come with?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Northern NJ, Promised Land! lol

Our timing is so strange with everything going on now, hopefully we will pull through as it will be long few months.
My new work is freaking nuts, so it is actually kind of a blessing my family is staying behind in STL for few months, away from the COVID epicenter here and letting me focus on the job without much distraction.
Honestly, I don;t know how some of you do this "work from home" routine all the time, if I ever need to do this long term I'll be building myself some sort of an isolation chamber! or a bunker where I could lock myself in and not be interrupted by kids and dogs and things, lol.

--
Congratulations! Wow, St. Louis to NJ. What town are you headed to? I can't say that I miss NJ since we moved out.... but NJ isn't as bad as most poeple make it out to be either. Wish you all the best of luck. If you need help finding a good Polish deli, let me know.
Andy