• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

North Dakota Jet Boat Group?

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Wondering if there are some ND owners on the forum. Thinking we could start a Facebook group or if there are enough of us, try coordinate a summer event/trip.

If you are a ND owner, let me know what lake you are on. We travel a bit so some smaller lakes early and then usually Lake Sakakawea or Lake Metigoshe.

If the Member Map is accurate, has not been lately, you will be able to locate others in your area. Like Vermont, there are not very many on the group. It shows @biffdotorg in your area of ND, but he is listed as just across the river in MN.

Screenshot_20190620-094825_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190620-093428_Chrome.jpg

Ya, I'm on the "good side" of the river. HA! Dilworth is a suburb of Moorhead, which is a suburb of Fargo pretty much. Our 242 sits on a lift 60 miles into MN on Little Pine Lake, North of Perham, MN.

I grew up in MN, 20 years, lived in ND (Fargo/Bismarck) 20 years and back in MN last 10 years. I feel we are fortunate to live within 40-60 minutes of the lakes country of West Central MN. So we don't boat in ND at all. Not saying we couldn't, I just never get past the river with a boat.

We used to fish the Red River with our old boat, but our current boat is just pushing the size limitations a bit.

Thanks for thinking of me. There are a few Yamaha dealers in ND, so the boats/owners must exist.

Thanks guys for the help. MN has some great little lakes. I know Little Pine (dated a girl who lived in Perham a long, long time ago). Unfortunately there is only 1 yamaha jetboat dealer in ND, but they occupy 2 sites in central ND. I know they sell a number of boats but haven't met up with anyone yet.

There was one up in Minot that was trying to get into it, but I don't think they could do the quantity required to keep the authorization. Wasn't it Vallelly and Mortiz?

Vallely has two locations (Bismarck and Minot). Moritz does Scarab's but they only had like 2 boats on their showroom floor.

Back