• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

North port/PG FL march 20th-22

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Buddy and I are looking at driving down for weekend to go to braves spring training game. Any recommendation on places to stay or places to fish from shore?

We will get in around midnight probably Friday night/saturday morning.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
We live in North Port and places to stay may be hard to find that are close but the Braves stadium (CoolToday) is closer to Venice, FL than to North Port. With that said depends on what you and your buddy are looking for the Englewood lighthouse is a nice place only about 20 mins away from CoolToday Stadium, if you want to stay up off of 75/exit 193 there are a couple/three places to stay I think (holiday inn express, BestWestern,Fairfield Inn) As far as fishing from shore probably off the north or south jetty @ Venice inlet or off the pier at Sharky's. May want to try airbnb. If you find a place you might be interested in I can do some recon for you if you need.