• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Not yet Mr. WINTER!!!

We are still good to go in California too. The water is starting to cool down but it is still nice to cruise.
I'm getting ready to fog the engines in a few weeks.

If we weren't going to the fair tomorrow I'd probably be proposing for a lake day.

We are still good to go in California too. The water is starting to cool down but it is still nice to cruise.
I'm getting ready to fog the engines in a few weeks.
??? Why do you Fog the engines out here??...

I was out on Perris Wednesday...Mid 80s and water was 75??

??? Why do you Fog the engines out here??...

I was out on Perris Wednesday...Mid 80s and water was 75??
Just for the hell of it.........with Suchawittygal's work schedule and the holidays the boat WILL sit for about 4 months
or more. We went out the sunday before last and the ramp was PACKED cause ramp 6 was the only one open. We are talking about this sunday possibly nut over at Elsinore. Let us know!

I completely agree the boat is hitched up and we will hit the road to Lake LBJ at 0630 ish. Water temp is supposed to still be near 80 and tomorrow will be about 80 as well.

I was thinking of taking the boat out to mccovey cove /giants stadium during one of the upcoming World Series games. I've already winterized my boat by stabilizing the fuel but I have more stabil so....

Spent 2 gorgeous hours on the lake today.
Sunny, breezy, and mid 60's.
Gotta love it!

70 degrees yesterday when I took the boat for a test run (new carbs and cleaned out cooling system). The leaves were all changing and it was perfect out on the water.

Back