• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff OEM Bimini Canvas

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2015 to newer AR240 and 242 LTD S very good condition Bimini canvas for sale needs a little cleaning and it will work great for many years to come. $250 OBO and shipped. Replaced it with a new color canvas for my boat.
DD63ECB6-CD6C-4C05-A900-303ED4B5B865.jpeg4B9F7142-FE24-4D22-B3D9-6E32EAD2AA4A.jpeg431BFB09-A63A-48B3-A839-C156EA45ABC4.jpeg

Last edited:

amccoy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I might be interested in this after we get back from Bimini, depends on how much money I spend there.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sounds good on my way on vacation myself heading down south Florida. We talk soon.

bfranklin03

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have a 2017 242 Limited S and I'm looking to replace the factory tan bimini with a black one. I think the P/N shown in your picture is what I need to purchase, but I noticed that the tag says the color is "coal." I'm sure you've already sold yours, but was it more of a black color, or more gray?

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No sorry it’s been sold, I don’t know how to mark sold on this ad.