• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

OEM Cover

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
So driving to the boat ramp today, my LX210 OEM cover seam broke at the front pole and tore from side to side in a bad way. Is it worth spending the $600 on a new OEM cover or just go for an aftermarket cover at this point?

I've been looking at these Seal Skin covers, but they look like they'd pool in the front without a pole? https://sealskincovers.com/products/seal-skina-c-1200-supreme-boat-cover?version_2000-Yamaha-LS-2000

Thoughts welcomed since I need to act soon for winterizing here in MD....

Thanks in advanced!

IMG_0730.JPG

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jmilks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Im in a similar situation with my LX2000. I dont know what the difference between my OEM and your OEM covers woudl be. But basically I called around 6 places for a MAR-LS2MC-20-01 (~$600) cover, no one has them since it is so old. The guy from Partzilla said that if the part number is active at Yamaha you can order them but there is no definite ship dates. I would have to order it and keep checking. Tried to look at Seal Skin covers, their website does not work at all, not sure what the deal is there. So I ended up purchasing the cover below from Empire Covers (~230). Hopefully it is a decent fit as I plan on using it while its docked. Does require the anti-pooling poles.