• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Off road riding on a pwc

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is slowly becoming some of my favorite kind of riding. @veedubtek has hit a few trails locally with me and it's awesome just an adventure around every corner. This video is not me I have yet to take video on the trails I ride as I'm more concentrated on not hitting a tree over taking video but @Ramblin Wreck when I asked you the last time we ran the waterway if you wanted to hit the trails this was the kind of riding I was talking about.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow, that does look like a ton of fun! Great video and yeah there's something in the water haha. You need to mark off a trail run and then we can run time trials. This makes me want to buy an old ski just to explore the unknown. I would be stressed out trying to prevent scratches otherwise.

Last edited:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, that does look like a ton of fun! Great video and yeah there's something in the water haha. You need to mark off and trail run and then we can run time trials. This makes me want to buy an old ski just to explore the unknown. I would be stressed out trying to prevent scratches otherwise.
You cant do this and worry about scratches I agree lol they are going to happen. I have hit a bunch of submerged logs doing this but no hull damage or scratches yet from these runs. Docks from boat wakes thats a different story.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is slowly becoming some of my favorite kind of riding. @veedubtek has hit a few trails locally with me and it's awesome just an adventure around every corner. This video is not me I have yet to take video on the trails I ride as I'm more concentrated on not hitting a tree over taking video but @Ramblin Wreck when I asked you the last time we ran the waterway if you wanted to hit the trails this was the kind of riding I was talking about.

I swear I just saw @chris24 in that clip; he was pulling away from those skis in his red 212SS. :D

--

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Definitely! Trails like that are the best, really gets your adrenaline pumping. Can't wait to get back out there and explore some more.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
One of the best days you can ever have on the water is exploring the canyons on jet skis up at Lake Powell, this guy in the video is going way too fast not knowing whats around each corner, but you get the drift of the adventure:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One of the best days you can ever have on the water is exploring the canyons on jet skis up at Lake Powell, this guy in the video is going way too fast not knowing whats around each corner, but you get the drift of the adventure:

This is def on the bucket list. So many things and so few weeks of vacation a year ugh.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is def on the bucket list. So many things and so few weeks of vacation a year ugh.
I hear you, we have 2 weeks in Hawaii in February, 1 week on a Cruise in April, and 1 week left of vacation time left to do hopefully a long lake trip to Lake Powell.