• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Oh well, i had to

NewBoater

Jet Boat Addict
Ratings
244 5
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome, congrats!! Enjoy that beauty and don’t forget to share pics!

I would change out that bow roller to a Stoltz asap before the front of boat gets all scratched from stock yellow roller.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Ratings
2,034 16
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats. She’s a beauty.

Jameson Clark

Ratings
175 6
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Beautiful boat!!! Love the color scheme!

haknslash

Jetboaters Admiral
Ratings
4,474 101
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Why does it have carpet? E-Series should have snap in seadek
It seems for 2019 Yamaha decided to go back to carpet. The SeaMats aren’t shown on any of the boats now and it shows snap in Teak style carpet again. Strange move. I wonder if they ran into a design issue with the SeaMats or licenseing issue?

E0D1C6C1-8F16-4685-BB89-C06EFCB2958A.png

seanmclean

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Ratings
1,295 54
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It seems for 2019 Yamaha decided to go back to carpet. The SeaMats aren’t shown on any of the boats now and it shows snap in Teak style carpet again. Strange move. I wonder if they ran into a design issue with the SeaMats or licenseing issue?

View attachment 83233
Interesting. To be honest, I'm not super impressed with the quality of the snap in seadek. I'm hoping to get at least three years out of mine before I grab one of Will's packages.

haknslash

Jetboaters Admiral
Ratings
4,474 101
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That wad my question, only the X has seadeck, these sre vynil snap on. Im gonna have to do the group buy from Will.
You’ll love there adhesive backed SeaDek! Get in on the group buy and save big. :winkingthumbsup"

sofakingbig

Jet Boat Addict
Ratings
266 4
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I still do not understand what this cut out in the head is for...? My table does NOT fit in there.

upload_2018-9-14_10-50-53.png

Maccam26

Ratings
68 7
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats, that boat is sweet. Love the color scheme. Do you guys tow with snap-in carpet installed with no cover... (asking for a friend ..lol)

haknslash

Jetboaters Admiral
Ratings
4,474 101
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congrats, that boat is sweet. Love the color scheme. Do you guys tow with snap-in carpet installed with no cover... (asking for a friend ..lol)
When I had carpet I towed with it snapped in and it never came loose. No guarantees though! :D

PEARCE

Jetboaters Captain
Ratings
1,048 19
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Beautiful boat! Love the color. Congrats!!

Ratings
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Great looking boat! Congratulations! Let's see some on the water shots and perspective on the handling!