• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Ohio: Reduced 2017 Yamaha AR195 with extras

Ktwagner311

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Like new boat with trailer that I purchased in April 2018 as a new leftover. Hours are around 35 give or take with usage. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this unit and I’m a meticulous person with upkeep. Boat is financed but title is clear with no accidents. Asking 30,500 OBO and located in Canfield, OH

All records and maintenance on time and recorded in Yamalube portal to ensure lifetime motor warranty.

Boat was flushed and washed after every use.

Stored inside year round and the battery was on a tender all of the off-season.

Comes with all original manuals, accessories and the sunbrella Bimini top. The cover and Bimini were also just re-waterproofed

Extras:

-Complete Cockpit Seadek $800
-Boat cover $800
-Bow Seadek Kit $75
-Stern Passover Seadek $30
-Spare tire/rim $100
-Yamaha Anchor $100
-Spare tire/rim trailer mount $50
-Tower Color Matched Wakeboard Rack $150
-MB Quart Wakeboard Tower Speakers $350
-MB Quart Amplifier $200
-Lifejackets and Safety Supplies $100
-Offseason battery tender $30
-Audio Wired Remote in Cockpit $100
-Garmin 43vc GPS with Lake Maps 2019 $300
-Oil change suction pump $25
-Bumpers and Ropes $50
-Ski/Wake Rope $30

Attachments

Last edited:

icemanj16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
PM me your #... I have a friend that may be interested....