• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Oil and Spark plugs

TKMaez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi all so I’m getting ready to winterize my 2008 Yamaha SX230HO and I’m having a heck of a time finding what oil and filter to use can anyone help me out. Thank you. Also I’m not sure what spark plugs I need.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
NGK CR9EB spark plugs. For oil I use 10w40 synthetic blend any brand name. Walmart usually has good prices. I also use KN 303 oil filters.

TKMaez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
NGK CR9EB spark plugs. For oil I use 10w40 synthetic blend any brand name. Walmart usually has good prices. I also use KN 303 oil filters.
Thank you very much.

TKMaez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
H
Hi bro are the k&n 303’s good for the 2008 as well?

cbpagent72

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Anyone know which spark plugs you use on a 2018 212X? Also how often should you change them?