• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Onboard Air

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here are a couple of pics of my built-in air pump. This is likely the handiest add-on to the boat. I put one on my last boat and it was the first mod I did to the Yamaha. The pump is one of the large hi-flow ones and draws about 20-25 amps. I wired it direct to the battery with a relay (taped to the pump) and a remote switch. The hose is from a small shop vac with a water toy multi-adapter on the end. The hose pictures is short but it is long enough to reach the waterline to re-inflate large water toys without hauling them on board. The hose resides under a removable seat cushion. Cam.air pump 002.jpg air pump 004.jpg air pump 005.jpg air pump 006.jpg air pump 007.jpg air pump 008.jpg

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice!
I keep saying I'm going to do this with mine, I have the same pump, but just haven't gotten around to it.

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Gotta do it, its slick to have and sooo handy. Cam.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Slick. That gives me an idea. Since I am getting rid of my shower kit but keep the door I could mount my inflator (same as cams) in the upper bile are and run the hose out through the shower door.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice! I need to do this to mine this season.

BareHand42Style

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just ordered the pump. Pulling water tank and shower out this weekend

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just ordered the pump. Pulling water tank and shower out this weekend
There is demand on this site for the factory shower kit if you are not looking to hang on to it.

BareHand42Style

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Once I get it out, I'll start the bidding process lol