• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One of the best cleaning products for your Yamaha

Griswold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey there all my cool cats and kittens! Seriously though...great product and wanted to share. I’ve used just about every cleaning product out there for both auto and boat and this product trumps them all. All-surface cleaner that removes water spots and leaves your finish looking super dressed. Sharing best practice as I’m more impressed with it every time I use it...glass looks great and beads water better and fiberglass looks freshly waxed from a cleaner...must try. Cheers!

Attachments

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ive been really happy with Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic polish. At first I was given a bottle to give it a test. I didnt expect much at first, but Ill admit so far so good after 60 days. I think nano technology has improved waxes and polishes far beyond what our parents used!

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
These things operate in water do you guys actually wash them?
lol

Griswold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
These things operate in water do you guys actually wash them?
lol
Dude...you blast the boat w the power washer first...this stuff just removes all off the spots that hard water leaves behind. I’m sure you were just kidding tho. (;

Jane305

Reaction score
Boat Make
Grady White
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I am satisfied with using Meguiar’s Flagship cleaner. When it comes to the boat fiberglass hulls, this product can clean stains, water spots, oxidation, and even minor scratches. It also restores the glossiness of the surface while protecting it from the usual effects of the sunlight after the application.