• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Orange Beech area <Alabama>

chadweiser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was wondering what it's like in June around orang beach in june. Water temperature sunny days?

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I get down to Orange Beach fairly often, thinking about heading down again this summer some time. Haven't pulled the boat down there yet, but man would I love to. So much gorgeous water down there to explore. Just gotta convince the wife....:angelic:

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I would imagine water temp probably 80 or better by june? But I'd believe someone more local than me.

Westbeach Bum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We boat just about every weekend in Orange Beach. The water will be in the 80s by late May. Do a Google Image search for Robinson Island Orange Beach. The area is beautiful. If you have any questions let me know.

image.jpg

chadweiser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is the boat ramp to the right of the island? we was down there the last week of March, took our Sea-Doo 230 challenger. Really liked the area. Would like to come back down when the water is warm. Dont mind pulling the boat 870 miles if the weather is going to be nice. Went over and watched the Blue Angels practice , That was lots of fun out on the water. Would love more info thanks , also a side note the next time we do come down I'm going to rent a dock so I don't have to load and unload every day.

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Area is great! Spent the weekend there (2 weekend ago) and water at Robertson Island was already 75 and water was nice. They have added lots of new sand and the island is so much large this year compared to last year. Dock is free and easy in and out. Strong tides and heavy boat traffic can make it tricky at time just take your time and you will ok!

Be safe and enjoy! We traveled west last year to Dalphine Island and found a nice area there too to hang out! Just look for the boats on the sand island :)

Destin and Fort Walton are good areas too
image.jpgimage.jpg

chadweiser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the info can't wait for the next trip. I did look up the island and it sure gets busy ( fun) when it warms up. Went right by and they were dredging in that area.

Westbeach Bum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's the Boggy Point ramps. The parking runs out quick, you have to be there early on the the weekends. I launch in Gulf Shores and ride the intercoastal to Orange Beach. There are several restaurants to stop at and get a Bushwacker, like Tacky Jacks, Lu Lu's and Pirates Cove. When it does rain just hang around it doesn't last long in the summer.

Westbeach Bum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jackew I see you bought your boat at GSPS. I boat mine there a couple of weeks ago. You have a really nice boat, I looked at the Limited S, just couldn't get to my price range.

chadweiser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cool my aunt has a small house on canal rd. That's were we stayed, I was just thinking about renting a dock for the week and leave the boat in the water. Lulu's or the wharf, somewhere close to her house.

chadweiser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's great our daughter is 14 but we have her with us boating every trip. I new we was a little early for the rec. boaters to be out. Saw a lot of fishing boats. And it was during the week.

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@Jackew I see you bought your boat at GSPS. I boat mine there a couple of weeks ago. You have a really nice boat, I looked at the Limited S, just couldn't get to my price range.
@Westbeach Bum yes I did! They were so easy to deal with and great price on the boat. Made my decision a easy one! Love my new boat, it my second Yamaha and it just keeps getting better :)

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Nice, 2015 or 2014???

Just sold my 2013 so I could get all the new features of the 15s. You will enjoy the AR240 its a great boatimage.jpg

Westbeach Bum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice, 2015 or 2014???

Just sold my 2013 so I could get all the new features of the 15s. You will enjoy the AR240 its a great boatView attachment 19934
Sorry, it's the 2015. I remember seeing yours on boattrader. I really liked it especially with all the upgrades and the price was right. I just had to have a 2015 when I researched them. I liked the flags, are you going to put them on your new one. If you do let me know how you attach them.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Please, feel free to keep adding pics of the Orange Beach area! Ammo to convince my wife to bring the boat down next time.
There are several restaurants to stop at and get a Bushwacker, like Tacky Jacks, Lu Lu's and Pirates Cove.
We love Lulu's! Stop there everytime we're in town.FB_IMG_1428638021412.jpg

Last edited: