• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Order Placed!!!

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
For Valentine’s my wife and I traded in our SX190 and ordered our Yacht Blue 2015 SX240. The debate is now who bought it for who…
Either way, we are very excited. Spring cannot come fast enough.

Awesome, you will absolutely love it.

Wow! Big leap. Well done sir!

@Zeus2013 !!!!!!!!!!! Congrats ! You don't even begin to realize what a GREAT decision you and your Bride made !
Can't wait to see all of the FUN pics from your boating expeditions this summer with the new Yacht !
By the way. KILLER color choice !

Happy V-Day to 'all ! Mikey Lulejian - Fixin' to sit down to a little Special smoked chicken Valentines Day dinner with MY BRIDE !

Very nice!! Congrats!

Nice, Congrats!!! Do the 240SX come with the same new features promoted in the Fall for the 242LS.??..

Thanks all. Unfortunately we were tossed around so much by large wakes and some of the waves in our area that that made it difficult to bring our young kids with us and I honestly began not to enjoy going out at times.

Congrats on the new boat.

In situations like this I just remind my wife that we've both been raised to believe that "it was always better to give than to receive". Since she is usually trying to convince me that she's better than me, in this situation, she would be the one doing the "giving".

Ultimately This means that the boat would be mine. ;)

Edited to add: Proceed with caution. I'm not sure if this would hold up in court. .

All the really bad arguments always sound really good in the shower...

I would counsel against that one. Just let her give/receive as she likes and be happy you get to drive the beauty.

Congratulations and enjoy!

Congrats.......LET her think it was her idea!

Congrats on the new boat.

In situations like this I just remind my wife that we've both been raised to believe that "it was always better to give than to receive". Since she is usually trying to convince me that she's better than me, in this situation, she would be the one doing the "giving".

Ultimately This means that the boat would be mine. ;)

Edited to add: Proceed with caution. I'm not sure if this would hold up in court. .

All I know is we have a new boat. The rest I will just nod my head to whatever she says...

All I know is we have a new boat. The rest I will just nod my head to whatever she says...

Just treat it like kids. They are mine when they are bad, hers when they are good. Either way you still have a sweet new boat to enjoy!

Congratulations! I am sure it will end up similar to the kid situation described above. In may case my wife fell in love with the layout and easy access in and out of the water. There was no doubt we bought the boat for her. :)

Back