• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Our first boat!

Boatdad24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello! We just picked up a 2015 AR240, it’s a beautiful boat! The family we purchased it from took great care of it!! It has 106 hours! I definitely have a bit to learn with the jet boat and what it will and will it do! Looking forward to an awesome Summer in Utah!!

Attachments

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on the purchase, enjoy the new hobby!!

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice boat!!! and welcome to the group. TONS of info here on the forum.

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats and welcome you will find tons of info and friendly people here happy to help you out. Enjoy that beautiful new boat

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
:Welcome::Welcome::Welcome:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board,

@J-RAD - another Utah boater!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey @Boatdad24, I'm a fellow AR240 (2016) owner from Orem. Welcome!

Also, I'm a resident watersports dealer. Locals willing to pick up get extra savings. We've got access to just about anything. More than we can list. I don't mean to greet everyone with a sales pitch, but reach out anytime if you'd like.

Last edited:

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Hello! We just picked up a 2015 AR240, it’s a beautiful boat! The family we purchased it from took great care of it!! It has 106 hours! I definitely have a bit to learn with the jet boat and what it will and will it do! Looking forward to an awesome Summer in Utah!!
Congrats. Welcome to jet boats!

Boatdad24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Also, I'm a resident watersports dealer. Locals willing to pick up get extra savings. We've got access to just about anything. More than we can list. I don't mean to greet everyone with a sales pitch, but reach out anytime if you'd like.

Im new to the Jet boat world and to boating at the elevations here in Utah. What speeds do you run at Utah lake? Have you taken your boat to Strawberry?
Ill check out your site!
Thanks!

shar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
congrats on the purchase! welcome!

Clovisite23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats I just bought a ar192 2016

Clovisite23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im new to the Jet boat world and to boating at the elevations here in Utah. What speeds do you run at Utah lake? Have you taken your boat to Strawberry?
Ill check out your site!
Thanks!
I go to strawberry all the time, I’m going tomorrow, but it’s only for fishing

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ill check out your site!
Thanks!
My AR240 is tops out at 45.8 (GPS) on a perfect day on Utah Lake. I did did the ribbon delete on the intake which helps add back a few missing RPM. If you're not familiar, use the search and there's plenty of info here on it. I've also swapped impellers to some elevation pitched. I would definitely recommend that. At this elevation you should be able to hit 7500 RPM. If not, there's room for improvement.

We've not boated Strawberry, the water stays a bit too chilly for my liking. We make the journey past it up to Starvation a few times a season. It's great up there!

Feel free to message if you have questions.

jgourlie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Congrats I just bought a ar192 2016
You ended up 1 year newer than the boat our family just bought....we got a 2015 Ar192...Loving it so far and we are boating at elevation here too 3500ft so I will keep an eye on you guys for any mods or improvements that you make to help with the elevation

Clovisite23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I
You ended up 1 year newer than the boat our family just bought....we got a 2015 Ar192...Loving it so far and we are boating at elevation here too 3500ft so I will keep an eye on you guys for any mods or improvements that you make to help with the elevation
I am above 4000 most of the time, first thing I’m doing is changing the inter cooler

jgourlie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I

I am above 4000 most of the time, first thing I’m doing is changing the inter cooler
I did the svho intercooler on mine last week. Seems to be working so far, I am happy I did it!