• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Our new ‘19 Yamaha AR210

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We picked up our new AR210 this morning. This is our first jet boat- coming off a Moomba Mobius LSV.

It was a little cloudy and cool today, but looks like Wednesday it’s supposed to warm up and so we will take our first ride.

This afternoon I loaded up all our life jackets, bumpers, and anchor in the boat and peeled off the all the warning stickers. Also, have a Wakebooster kit coming.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
We picked up our new AR210 this morning. This is our first jet boat- coming off a Moomba Mobius LSV.

It was a little cloudy and cool today, but looks like Wednesday it’s supposed to warm up and so we will take our first ride.

This afternoon I loaded up all our life jackets, bumpers, and anchor in the boat and peeled off the all the warning stickers. Also, have a Wakebooster kit coming.

View attachment 94688
Beautiful Boat!! Congratulations!!!
EFA8845F-5F83-414D-8D53-D689913C9152.jpeg

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome. Hope to meet up with your family this summer.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Also, love the tow rig

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats. Same boat as mine. The blue is really sharp.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
You may want to look into a steering aid, the Cobra Jet Steering Super Magnum AK w/Mega Fang Plus is what I chose, makes my boat (same hull and drive as yours) feel like an outboard. Plus you’ll get used to using the dual throttles to help with control. What lakes you guys boat on? We go to Koshkonong quite a bit, plan on Lake Michigan, Geneva, who knows where else. I did the ribbon delete today, I’ll let you know if it’s worth it or not. Might help that mid range a bit.

Jetti

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You may want to look into a steering aid, the Cobra Jet Steering Super Magnum AK w/Mega Fang Plus is what I chose, makes my boat (same hull and drive as yours) feel like an outboard. Plus you’ll get used to using the dual throttles to help with control. What lakes you guys boat on? We go to Koshkonong quite a bit, plan on Lake Michigan, Geneva, who knows where else. I did the ribbon delete today, I’ll let you know if it’s worth it or not. Might help that mid range a bit.
Which engines do you have, that you performed the ribbon delete on?

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
TR-1

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Eh, I have mixed feelings about it. Posted somewhere else that given what I know now I might not have gone through the effort, as it was a real BEAR getting them out. I don’t believe I gained any top end, but I will say it “feels punchier” from idle to midrange. It’s not as easy as the 1.8’s and it’s irreversible as you have to destroy the ribbons to get them out.