• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Panthers/Broncos

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Saw this on another thread from a person driving in NC... thought it was funny (and hopefully correct)pan.jpg

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
That is about as good as it gets- I'll go with that prediction

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
As a guy whose daily commute has been impacted by today's Super Bowl (Levis stadium is at the mid point of my commute). I can tell the super bowl is local just by the additional traffic congestion I've experienced over the last week. It's also Chineese New Year tomorrow which doesn't help.

No pic but on the way back from snowboarding yesterday, in the SF Bay Area my 13 year old son said, "There are a lot of women in that bus (one we had just passed)."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because I just saw one spinning around a pole and there were a few others sitting nearby watching her."

"What?" I replied as I slowed down from 75 mph to 55 mph but the bus never caught up and took the interchange to the SF so couldn't verify a thing but trust me son as to what he saw.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was tempted to pull over on th side of the freeway to let the bus catch up too me but given the amount of traffic on the road I decided not to for fear of causing an accident which would give rise to a headline like @Julian stated above.

The funny thing about this year's Super Bowl is that SF is doing most of the promotional work on it, Super Bowl city is in SF but the stadium is no longer in SF its in Santa Clara over 30 miles away. I get it, they have always been the SF 49ers but I think Santa Clara and near by San Jose got screwed on this recognition and revenue wise.

By the way, SF international airport is not in San Francisco either, it in nearby but little know south San Francisco.