• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Paying it Forward

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A new member reached out to me for help and was able to remove his pump and take out a nice piece of plastic jambed in his impeller.

After 2 hours and trip to AutoZone we cleaned up the bolts of crud, resealed and regressed DS spline and back together

I couldn't leave engine bay dirty so I picked up purple powder and his pressure washer and went to town.

Adjusted his reverse bucket and throttle cables and I feel good about spending morning doing something I enjoy.

Waiting for water test and update on issue #Juan Tascon

Hell need a trophy for that one. Luckily he has a twin 242AR to get back to ramp

#Cobra Jet Steering LLC hopefully you get new customer as he was looking for something to improve driveability

Attachments