• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

peehole name?

Skeeter456

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
lol sooo what is the sx190's peehole name? Yesterday while washing my boat I snapped off the screw in gray elbow that comes out of it. Looking to buy another one but dont know the real name or where to look. Thanks

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Skeeter456

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Someone on here found some aluminum ones that fit and looked beautiful. I just can't seem to remember who at the moment...

Skeeter456

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Its a piss poor made part. I was not even scrubbing hard and it went flying.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Skeeter456

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will those screw into my black nut already on the boat?

Edit: ahh i see its the whole setup! Thank you!!!! Now how about a better looking gas cap?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
FYI I see now that Yamaha calls the assembly a “Pilot Water Outlet” but I recall Jet Boat Pilot referring to it as a cooling outlet which is more descriptive in my opinion but being on this sight and YJB I’m still more familiar with the terms pisser or pee hole, but if this is correct shouldnt the part or assembly be called a d ch or penis?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How about we group buy a bunch of them pisser- pee hole-cooling outlet thingies?

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I think the bilge is 3/4" and the pissers 1/2". @Rick Owens replaced all of his including the bilge so perhaps he will chime in. Several members have swapped theirs out and posting info in pics buried in @SamCF 's SX192 mod thread

image.jpeg

Last edited:

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I REALLY like this upgrade however I just went out and unscrewed the Pee Hole and tried to pull the hose and connectors out and no give in the line. Screwed the outlet back on and said ok how does one do this? I looked in the stern starboard holding space and could not trace either line the bilge or pee hole....Request an assist from you guys on the "how-to" on this one. Thanks

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The lines are the in the starboard storage. Have to stick your head way in there and look up and towards the rear/side.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks @haknslash I knew I could count on you! :thumbsup: I will take a look in the morning and see what I can see...

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks @haknslash I knew I could count on you! :thumbsup: I will take a look in the morning and see what I can see...
Here you go. Went out and snagged some pics for you. I'm pointing in the direction of the hoses. Once you stick your head in there you will see them. The fittings have nuts on the inside/backside, not just on the outside of the hull, so that's why yours weren't budging when you removed the outer nuts. If you look close you can see the nuts ;). The red line is what goes to the flush port adapter in case you're wondering.

IMG_9199.JPG IMG_9198.JPG

Last edited:

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Those are very cool. Now I have two more mods on the neverending list: peckers and a fancy sphincter (gas cap)! Both sound inappropriately appropriate given the bodily references. I like heap mods like this. You can fit them between the expensive mods to keep your mod “buzz” going.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Got them in this morning looks pretty cool. Install was relatively painless, except for using the dremel barrel sander to enlarge the pisser hole about a 1/16 of an inch....
20180708_131912.jpg