• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Perfect Pass for sale

jasontheresa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Perfect Pass for a single engine Yamaha Jet boat. In great condition. It has the Perfect Pass matching silver gauge, system is complete and ready to install. I used the unit for a year or so, it works awesome. I took it out of my 2014 AR192 thinking it will fit on my new AR195, the 2019 boat calls for a new system. This will fit all single engine Yamahas right through to 2018. I also have a set of black Jet Boat Pilot Thrust Vectors. I asking $650 Canadian for the Perfect Pass and $120 Canadian for the Thrust Vectors. Message me if you are interested. I will ship anywhere within reason.

Attachments

Mxracerzero

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is there a way to confirm the perfect pass will work on a 2017 195?

jasontheresa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
As long as your current speedo is round.

jasontheresa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I spoke with Will from Jet Boat Pilot today and he assured me 100% it will work in the 2017 AR195.

martynnz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Jason,

Is it the Yamaha specific system (plug into APS) or the servo model?

Cheers

Martyn

jasontheresa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
It replaces your current speedometer. Plugs into the current Yamaha wiring that runs a servo installed in front of your current throttle linkage. It take about 2 hours to install properly. Well worth it.

jasontheresa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
There is only 2 systems for Yamaha single engine boats. One system just came out a month ago.

martynnz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the reply. I hadn't realised how recently released the new system was when I asked the question. I'm aiming for a yamaha specific system. Good luck with the sale.

Martyn

jasontheresa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
The one I have is 100% for Yamaha single engine system and Yamaha only.

Last edited:

JPersichetti

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are these still available? Interested in the perfect pass for sure. Will the thrust vectors also fit a 2018 ar190?

Jeffstrack6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Perfect Pass for a single engine Yamaha Jet boat. In great condition. It has the Perfect Pass matching silver gauge, system is complete and ready to install. I used the unit for a year or so, it works awesome. I took it out of my 2014 AR192 thinking it will fit on my new AR195, the 2019 boat calls for a new system. This will fit all single engine Yamahas right through to 2018. I also have a set of black Jet Boat Pilot Thrust Vectors. I asking $650 Canadian for the Perfect Pass and $120 Canadian for the Thrust Vectors. Message me if you are interested. I will ship anywhere within reason.
Is the perfect pass still available?

Jeffstrack6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still available?

Jeffstrack6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still available?

Jeffstrack6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will take perfect pass.

Jeffstrack6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This available still?

Jeffstrack6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is this available?