• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Philly Boat Show - 5 hours and counting

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This will be my first boat show and I look forward to seeing the boat that I will buy in a couple of years from now. I am not buying a boat today. I saw some posts about people going to the show and coming home with a boat so I have prepared myself for not allowing this to happen. Not yet

I hope to see some cool new accessories.

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
...I am not buying a boat today. I saw some posts about people going to the show and coming home with a boat so I have prepared myself for not allowing this to happen. Not yet
Everyone says that. I did too, and my wife didn't want a boat at all. We sat in the Yamaha, and on the way out she says, without prompting..."fine. Do your research." Sold.

Enjoy the show either way - they are fun!

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Don't we all windowshop until we pull one home???

soggyshoes

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Be careful! The boat show does all kinds of Jedi mind tricks. My wife went with me (apparently I couldn't be trusted to go alone), but once she saw the space blue 212x she was hooked and we didn't stand a chance. We didn't get one at the show but decision was made.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The show was disappointing since there were not any Yamaha's. I didn't see them listed on the vendor list but I thought it had to be an oversight. My local shop that sells Yamaha had their other brands but not Yamaha..... Not cool

There were not accessories to buy either unless you call Jerky and Power Home Remodeling boat accessories. They should have called this a home and pontoon boat show. I hear the Atlantic City show was good so I guess that is the answer if you live in my area (Southeast PA)

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's a bummer. You can always do your shopping here and on Yamahas boat page! It seems boat shows have lost the nautical theme lately WRT vendors.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The show was disappointing since there were not any Yamaha's. I didn't see them listed on the vendor list but I thought it had to be an oversight. My local shop that sells Yamaha had their other brands but not Yamaha..... Not cool

There were not accessories to buy either unless you call Jerky and Power Home Remodeling boat accessories. They should have called this a home and pontoon boat show. I hear the Atlantic City show was good so I guess that is the answer if you live in my area (Southeast PA)
That sounds a lot like the Cincinnati boat show. But at least we had several Yamaha's there.

I think we spent more time looking at RVs and trailers than boats.