• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pics of the 2019 AR190 with Sea Dek.

DeezKnots

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not five seconds after taking the cover off of our new boat a bird flew over and took a shit on the carpet.

So the nice folks at JetBoatPilot agreed to send me a Sea Dek kit in exchange for... money. It wasn’t too bad to install, and it matches the interior well.

Our first outing is tomorrow, hopefully we don’t sink it.

Attachments

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for posting, looking to replace my carpet soon as I already have snaps pulling out of the deck.

DeezKnots

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for posting, looking to replace my carpet soon as I already have snaps pulling out of the deck.
The nice thing with this kit is that only one of the snap holes doesn’t get covered (by the angled storage hatch on the port side). We filled them with white marine caulk.

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks good. I pulled the hydroturf off my swim deck last week. Next day off with enough free time the SeaDek goes on!