• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD Polk Audio DB-651s

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I'm upgrading my stock speakers and selling my Polk Audio DB-651s speakers from my 2015 Limited S. I've only ran the stereo a few times. All six speakers are in brand new shape. Asking $150.00 shipped obo for all 6.

82-290-057-03.jpg

Last edited:
There's 6?
Must be nice.
If i only knew what my setup was going to be!
These i assume would be nicer than the ss's kickers even though they are decent. Are those components or single general woofer? Gotta linky somewhere for us shmucks on phones that are lazy? Pics? Grills included?

Refresh my memory.... Do these speakers sound good with amplification?

I have 4 of the db651's and 2 of the db691's (6x9) in my boat with a 6 channel amp. For what I paid, think they sound pretty darn good! They were pretty good even before I installed the amp.

From first hand experience with a Wetsounds HT6 behind them, Yes.

I'm upgrading my stock speakers and selling my Polk Audio DB-651 speakers from my 2015 Limited S. I've only ran the stereo a few times. All six speakers are in brand new shape. asking $175.00 +shipping obo for all 6.
I don't think you can beat those Polks! What in the world are you upgrading to?? I would just put a 6 channel amp on them

@BigN8 I'm putting JL Audio MX-Series in it. More so because I'm anal and I have to have everything match tower speakers, interior speakers & sub etc...

The boat currently sounds awesome with the polks. I could only imagine what it would should like with an amp.

I originally upgraded to Kicker KM 60's without an amp but now I'm looking to amp it up so to speak.

I have four of the db651 Polks in my cockpit. With some dedicated amplification, they do sound very good. Great bang for the buck.

http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-DB651-6-5-Inch-Speakers/dp/B000P0PF9G

Speaking of bucks, the $175+shipping seems a bit steep since 3 pair can be had for $184.41 free shipping new in box from Amazon right now ($61.47 each pair).

@GTBRMC You link is for db-651 not db-651s. Not a huge difference but still.

@Williamsone46 You are right, missed that. Those are a few bucks more.

Now I miss my boat, Thanks:(

Yeah you ain't kidding. Dropped off mine at indoor storage this past weekend - won't see her again till last Saturday of April. I miss seeing her already. April seems so far.

Back