• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post your pictures of your 212X

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
20140713_115350.jpg 20140713_115315.jpg 20140713_115422.jpg Here is mine

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@buckbuck that's one way to fill it with ballast.

surfer212

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Here's a few of my favorites from the last 3 Summers:
glass.jpg glass2.jpg sunset 1.jpg inlet.jpg sunset 3.jpg

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
212X.jpg boat AR212X.jpg

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah funny story, originally the only one I could find was a black one, but the dealer sold it before I was able to secure financing. So they ended up finding a boat for me at a different dealer but that too sold before I was able to get a deposit down. So thinking I was screwed for the year, they managed to find one more boat but it was blue with a galvanized trailer, they were all worried I wouldn't take it but that was actually what I wanted in the first place! So guess it all worked out in the end as it was supposed to. Minus an extra $1200 to get the boat delievered.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Big_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Some really nice pics in here... I need to get some at water level when we're in shallower water.

I've been considering lightly tinting the windows, not sure how it would look with the silver frame though. Looks awesome on the black framed windows. :cool:

D

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome Big_D.
We have the same boat. I hope your family experiences the same amount of fun on yours as we have on ours.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Some really nice pics in here... I need to get some at water level when we're in shallower water.

I've been considering lightly tinting the windows, not sure how it would look with the silver frame though. Looks awesome on the black framed windows. :cool:

D
Yea...waterline pics are hot. The tint is hot on any boat. Im planning on tinting mine...yes i have the black trim....go for it!