1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. Heads up! We are fortunate that Justin at Ridesteady is offering members here a discount to his Speed Control Solution, so check out the Ridesteady Speed Control Discount for JetBoaters.net members only.....you only have Until JANUARY 31st to get in on this discount!

If you are looking for a speed control system similar to Perfect Pass, but much easier to install with better features, you will want to check this out! I used to call Perfect Pass a marriage saver, I think you'll find RideSteady even better! 

Thank you Justin @RideSteady for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Dismiss Notice

Pre Christmas ride

Discussion in 'Glastron Jet Boats' started by BobbyP, Dec 21, 2017.

1. BobbyP

BobbyP Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Glastron
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    GT
    Boat Length:
    Took the boat out this morning for a bit. Beautiful day, I haven’t been on the water in almost 2 months. Boat bogged down a bit when accelerating for about 5 minutes, then it was back to normal. My guess is it was because it sat for a while. I’m not finding enough time to get out!

• Like Like x 1
    • Envious Envious x 1
  2. NavyShooter

NavyShooter Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Glastron
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    GT
    Boat Length:
    Insert some jealousy here....our lake is now frozen over...boat won't be wet until probably May.