• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Precision Marine Pump housing plastic liner. Where to buy?

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
HI
Years ago I installed a precision marine pump housing with plastic replaceable liner. Looking around on the internet I am unable to find the replaceable liner part. Any ideas or suggestions where to get the liner insert.
My boat was cavitating while we were surfing so I am gonna change the plastic liner. I have 2 plastic inserts on the shelf at home but want to get some spares. Any info what happen to this company.
I searched on the forum and did not find any exact current information. Impros has some plastic liners which may work, but unsure.
Precisionmarinetools.com (bad link)

Last edited:
Amazon shows a seller by that name and has an address and phone number. Might try that...

Back