1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. After selling out of last years red and blue models, Eric Justason has ordered another round of Koozies. The new color options are Blue with Yellow Logo, Red with Black Logo and Yellow with Blue Logo. He is making them available for $1.25 each. You can order yours via his Order Form or you can discuss them in this Thread. All proceeds from Koozie sales go into future SWAG production and event sponsorship.

(Clicking the X in the top right hand corner will dismiss this notice).
    Dismiss Notice

Premium or Regular

Discussion in 'Rotax Engine Topics' started by U05006, Aug 1, 2017.

1. U05006

U05006 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Scarab
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    HO Impulse
    Boat Length:
    Hey guys, I've been trying to find the answer to this question but I have come up short.

Should I be running premium or regular gas in my 195 HO Impulse?

2. JetTech72

JetTech72 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Boat Make:
    SeaDoo
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    Challenger
    Boat Length:
    Definitely Premium in the heat of the summer, otherwise the engine may protect itself by retarding advance timing (reducing power) if it gets close to the knock border when running Regular.

3. scokill

scokill Jet Boat Junkie

Ratings:
    +506 / 7
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Check your manual.