• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Put her to sleep

Jr15g

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
image.jpg image.jpg Sadly after moving from TN to VA I put her to sleep in her new home. See you next year.

I am not too far behind you. Maybe another few weeks. Sad to see it come to an end.

I thought you were talking about wives. :)

Sadly my boat was put up in Aug. We have it at the other house and wouldn't be back for any more boating this year. Got all of 10hrs on the new boat and can't wait for next year. Its been fun so far.

Reactions: 007
Screw that. Wife and kids out of town this weekend. I'm gonna take it out by myself and drive it like I stole it! Finally get a chance to see what it will do when not pulling a tube. May bring the fishing poles along too just for some company. ;)

What? Put her to sleep? I was out Tuesday. We Still have some time left to go some more.

Yep, I'm already looking forward to next season too!! Looks like a great indoor storage facility.

Yep, I'm already looking forward to next season too!! Looks like a great indoor storage facility.
What?! Come on Dennis, we have another heat wave coming this weekend. Don't put her away for the season yet!

That sucks...We just spent 10 hours out on ours today. Stayed out and watched the sunset in the Gulf Of Mexico. Sorry, not rubbing it in, just loving where we live. We're planning on being out most of the day tomorrow too...Move South!! We used to live in Hampton Virginia, Been in Florida for 19 years now and lovin it.

Hopefully get out some this weekend. Weather warm but may rain some.
Allatoona is great in early Fall, not crowded at all. As long as the water level holds we can boat.

What?! Come on Dennis, we have another heat wave coming this weekend. Don't put her away for the season yet!
I know right? But once the kids are back in school, we are busy "chasing our tail".

I hear ya, Man. We're in the thick of it also.

Lol...it was 90 here yesterday!

I only had the chance to take her out twice (Labor Day weekend) due to my other hobby in the sandbox. After I spend some time doing reintegration and spending time with the family upon my return, it was time to take her out to Percy Priest Lake in Nashville. It was awesome!!! Now I moved to Williamsburg, VA and can't wait for next season. Hopefully I will see other Yamis out on the water.

I only had the chance to take her out twice (Labor Day weekend) due to my other hobby in the sandbox. After I spend some time doing reintegration and spending time with the family upon my return, it was time to take her out to Percy Priest Lake in Nashville. It was awesome!!! Now I moved to Williamsburg, VA and can't wait for next season. Hopefully I will see other Yamis out on the water.
Thank you for your service and sacrifice @Jr15g . Come to Panama City Beach anytime and the beers are on me.

Back