• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

QuickJack Car Lifts

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I've worked on cars since I was 13...in the driveway on gravel. I've gotten back into doing all the maintenance and repairs, especially as we grow as a family with more and more cars showing up in my driveway. A guy at work recommended QuickJack, so I looked into it and went for it. Costco had the best price with a package. I set it up yesterday for the first time and I'm impressed. I was skeptical and don't rely on one specific device holding a vehicle, while under it. I've been to many accidents of vehicles falling on people, so I'm going to supplement with jack stands and 6x6s. It has two locking positions. It comes with assorted blocks to accommodate assorted lifting points on cars and trucks. They even have slotted blocks for the unibody cars with the welded lift seams.
I went for the 7k rating to use also on my truck. It worked great..quality fittings, pump, and hoses with quick connect. It uses about 3 qts of transmission oil. I placed the pump on my cart, so moving around is easy. The only issue is they are heavy as F!@#$..One end has wheels and there are mods on Youtube to put a set of 4 wheels on each tray. I got the hangers, which help keep them out of the way and off the floor. It was so nice switching out tires to snow and replacing rear brake pads. I was able to sit in a chair and work on the wheels...not looking for assistance to get off the floor..haha Just thought I would throw it out there..dream is when I retire to build a barn with a full size lift.

IMG_0149.JPGIMG_0146.JPGIMG_7286.JPGIMG_7288.JPGIMG_7289.JPG

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've got a few buddies with them, they seem to really like them. The price of actual 2 or 4 post lifts has come down a lot, and they're making low profile ones now for regular height ceilings... I have a hard time justifying quick jacks vs a real lift then. Then I decide I don't want tonspend the 5k or 10k or whatever they are now (thanks govt) and I keep using my jack and jackstands.

They're very popular amongst the Corvette crowd though.the car guys use them to work on them, and the waters use them to clean and keep them off the ground during winter.