• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Rain rain

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpg Wish we could send this rain to you draughty people.

We could sure use some of that.

We've got a TON of that over here too @Wayloncle . It's unbelievable how much rain, lightning, and wind we've gotten over the last 24 hours. Substantial flooding too, which means murky water for quite a while before it clears up.

First it was snow and now non-stop rain. I hope things turn around quick.

@ToddW850 you guys got it worse than we did I think. I heard some ridiculous number like 22" in a day over there?

I'm tradin in the Yammie for an ark.

Poured here today! Flood warnings all over the TV

First it was snow and now non-stop rain. I hope things turn around quick.
I dunno, Lotsa rain has gotta be better than no rain :rolleyes:

Been pouring here since yesterday. . . . . . I just hope it stops in time for me to take delivery of my boat tomorrow!

We've been under flood watch for two days. It came across the mountains and broke up and went round us. Had lots rain last summer.

Yeah @Wayloncle I saw just to the west of me was 26" in Pensacola. We've had anywhere from 19" to 12" here over night. I took some pics, but most were after the water was receding. I was too busy working at the beginning of my shift to get the good pics or pics of the abandoned cars in the water. Wish I'd of taken more though.

Here's where I launch my boat at Joe's Bayou. Normally, when I nose up to the end of this dock to pick up my wife, she has to step down into the boat.

20140430_080248_resized.jpg

Not too far from my house.

20140430_075255_resized.jpg

20140430_083133_resized.jpg

20140430_075235_resized.jpg

This is Highway 98 crossing Okaloosa Island after the water receded enough to open the road.

20140430_092042_resized.jpg

20140430_092046_resized.jpg

This was impassable for a long time. Water has receded.20140430_165100_resized.jpg

20140430_113632_resized.jpg

Impassable.

Okaloosa Island closed.jpg

Back